The Jor Mandir (not to be confused with the older Jor Bangla Mandir) was built in 1726 by Mallabhum dynasty king Gopal Singha. ‘Jor’ literally means a pair, however, this is temple complex contains 3 ekaratna or single dome temples. The 2 bigger temples are in the image.
The temple is built of rust colored laterites. The roofs are in typical Bengal ‘chala’ style with a sikhara surmounted in top.
The innermost sanctuary contains the murthy of the deity and it is covered on three sides with the rear wall open.
The frontal facade of the temples were once decorated with beautiful art works of lateritic material and stucco depicting mythological events. Most of the decorations are now ruined.