The Rasmancha (রাসমঞ্চ) is a historical building located in Bishnupur, Bankura district, WB. It was built by Mallabhum dynasty king Hambir Malla Dev (Bir Hambir) in 1600 CE.
The base or altar of the temple is made of laterite stone and upper part is made with bricks. The upper part of the temple looks like a pyramid. The middle part resembles Bengali huts and the arches have a middle-eastern influence.
During the Vaishnava ‘Ras’ festival, all Radha and Krishna murthys of Bishnupur town were brought over to the Rasmancha worshipped by the citizens. The last annual festival was held in 1932.